If you’ve changed your email address and need to update your SingleView login, follow the steps below.
If you can’t remember your login details, see problems logging in for assistance.
- Log in to your SingleView dashboard.
- Click the Your account and settings icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Select Personal details from the dropdown menu.
- Beside the Email field, click Change.
- Enter the address you wish to use in the New Email Address box. Repeat it in the Confirm Email Address box.
- Click Save to confirm.
That’s it. Your email address has been changed.
Email address already in use?
We only assign one SingleView account per email address. If you attempt to save an email address that already exists in our system, you will be presented with an error message (“Email already exists”).
To access an existing SingleView account or if you’ve lost access to your email account, see problems logging in.
Want to receive a Whitebox? Based on your location, please sign up!